Grow Your Own Venus Flytrap in a Tin
Availability: In stock
Be honest, are you a bit fed up of flying insects? Or perhaps there are a few uninvited guests you would like to disappear? Just imagine the mayhem you could cause with one of our fabulous Grow Your Own Venus Fly Trap in a Tin.
If you’re a fan of sci-fi then you’re going to be familiar with terrifying Venus Flytrap. A beast set to eat insects and wrongly placed people with equal excitement and ferociousness. A marvel to watch and a stark warning to visitors that you mean business, our Grow Your Own Venus Fly Trap in a Tin is so easy to cultivate.
Your tin will arrive with two sets of seeds, the classic Venus Fly Trap and also the less well-known Sundew. Both are carnivorous beasts and super easy to grow. Just remove the lid from the tin, add some water and sow your seeds. In a couple of months you’ll have little assassins ready to repot and take up their rightful place in your home.
- Contains: Venus Flytrap seeds, Sundew seeds and soil
- To grow remove the top of the can, moisten soil and sow seeds
- Plants will germinate within two to three months
- For best results chill seeds in the fridge for two – three weeks before planting and repot plants once they have germinated
- Keep well-watered with rainwater or cool boiled tap water
Regular Price: £10.95
Special Price £8.45
Regular Price: £11.95
Special Price £9.95
Regular Price: £12.95
Special Price £8.95
Regular Price: £20.95
Special Price £11.95
Regular Price: £4.45
Special Price £3.95