Grow Your Own Extra Hot Ghost Chilli
Availability: In stock
Back in 2007 some clever people got together and decided that the Ghost Chilli was the hottest in the world. More recently some other clever (and possibly slightly crazy people) got together and decided that it was a good idea to create a grow your own tin can, packed with all you need to cultivate this eye watering devil. The question is if you’re brave enough to Grow Your Own Extra Hot Ghost Chilli?
If you’re a bit of a dare devil and decide that heat is the way to go your postman will innocently deliver a little tin. Inside is all you need to create an inferno. Just pop the seeds in the soil, water and leave on a windowsill in full sun. Next thing you know (in a couple of months’ time doesn’t sound as dramatic!) you’ll be greeted with your own crop of Ghost Chilli’s – set to blow your head off.
Sound good? Just remember our gold rules for quick chilli cultivation:
- The hotter and more humid the conditions the hotter the chillies will be!
- Never eat a chilli whole!
- Always use gloves when planting and handling your chillies!
- Includes seeds and compost – just add water.
- Do not consume chillies whole, wear gloves when handling and wash hands thoroughly when planting, working with and harvesting your chillies.
Regular Price: £12.95
Special Price £10.95
Regular Price: £14.95
Special Price £12.95
Regular Price: £16.95
Special Price £14.95
Regular Price: £5.45
Special Price £3.45