Fairground Candy Grabber
Availability: In stock
For those of us with self-control issues, the Fairground Candy Grabber is an excellent way of moderating your sweetie intake.
Pop a coin into the slot (no need to fork out as plastic ones are included), and you've got one minute and fifteen seconds to try and grab a sweet with 'The Claw' and drop it into the exit shoot. The claw can move in any direction, but don't get fooled into thinking this is an easy task. If you've ever stood on the sticky carpet of a sleazy arcade joint and tried this, you'll know it requires skill, timing, and no small amount of luck. And of course all the while you are being driven slightly insane listening to the fairground music.
If the lure of a sweetie stash drawer is just too hard to resist, then stuffing them into a Fairground Candy Grabber will go a long way to reducing your sweet intake. It's great for kids and adults alike, get grabbing!
- Fairground Candy Grabber.
- 6 way grabber control. (Left, right, back, forward, up , down.)
- Complete with cheesy fairground music.
- How many sweets can grab before the music stops?
- Comes with a bag of plastic coins to play the game.
- Suitable for ages 5 and up.
- Requires 3 D Cell batteries (not included).
- Measures: 32 x 21 x 16cm
Regular Price: £9.45
Special Price £5.45